Click on the pages to make them bigger, and zoom in to see all the tiny details and hidden in-jokes. :) i am working on a better format, but for now this one will have to do. Thanks for your patience.

Friday

Endless Library Coloring Sheet

Print or download & color! WHeeeee... <3
(please don't sell or misuse though, these are not my characters and the original is an ooak prezzie for a friend. :)

Happy birfday, Sweet Nerd Girl. 
Please please don’t sue me Neil & pals! I just drew this for a special girls’ bday, and I thought it would make her even happier if people could print it out and color it! I promise not to sell it and I will hunt down anyone who uses it in
ANY way other than printing and coloring for self a not nice spanking!
Happy bday T. love you. May you Dwell in the Endless Library. <3
(yes, that's a stuffed Librarian from the Discworld. :) there are a few nods hidden in here. )

No comments:

Post a Comment