Click on the pages to make them bigger, and zoom in to see all the tiny details and hidden in-jokes. :) i am working on a better format, but for now this one will have to do. Thanks for your patience.

Friday

Milady Poovey

Now that it's not a surprise, I can finally post my Tribal Rennie Girl homage to Pam Poovey (from Archer. I love her. I say she is my Spirit Animal. :) <3 I got Amber Nash who voice acts Pam to sign the original (I gave her copies of the just inked and colored one too) and sent it to a dear friend who is also a big Archer & specifically Pam fan! *it's fun to be a nerd!*
And for Kinnon's friends who were wishing for one of their own, here's the uncolored original, so you guys can print it out and color your own Tribal Renaissance Faire Girl Pam!



No comments:

Post a Comment